Note that this blog post is about the cPanel 72 Current version, our client servers will run the RELEASE version. So this article contains features which are NOT yet available in your cPanel/WHM but will soon be added when the the version goes from Current to Release. Usually if no big show stoppers are found this happens within the same month.
Please note that not all features and updates will be noticeable to you as end-user, for the more technical users and server owners. Some features may not be provided to end-users.
What to expect in cPanel v72
- New features
- Updated features
- Site software interface updates
- The File and Directory Restoration interface (formerly File Restoration)
- Free unused metadata table space with the backups_create_metadata script
- Updated PHP-FPM conversion look and feel in WHM’s MultiPHP Manager interface
- Graceful restarts for PHP-FPM
- Updated phpMyAdmin version
- Potential spammer hourly threshold tweak settings
- Updated subdomain and addon domain document root validation